Between dreams and the night sky there lie some important things. Some things,
I need as much as I need to breathe and to eat (although they are less boring).
They are the stars in the night sky of my life, somewhere between dreams and reality.
I`ll post about my paintings, drawings, photographs etc. as well as travelling and maybe sometimes about music and theatre.

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Ulm







Ulmer Münster

 

 

 

 

 

 






Last weekend I went to Ulm with my friend Janni to take some pictures, especially of the Münster. Was a bit strange to go there, trying to look at it as something special. I grew up near Ulm, so I know it quite well. Here are some photos. By the way: they are not edited.







 The light is so beautiful with the different colours, as are the choir stalls, which are famous for being very detailled.


 The figures above the main portal...














 The Metzgerturm is part of the medieval city wall.  The house on the right is a hotel and it is part of the Fischerviertel, a medieval quarter in Ulm.



I hope you like the pictures. There are definitely more to follow, someday. Maybe in autumn with the town hall. I`ve got so many old pictures, but I just can`t put them here next to the new ones with much higher quality.

Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment